Why do people choose Saperstein Law Group?
1. Personalized Attention: I will be the attorney who represents you. Your case is important and will be handled properly. I will personally handle all aspects of your case, no case is too small. I bring integrity to every case I handle. I keep my word. If I tell you I am going to do something, I will do it.
2. Prompt Return of Phone Calls: Your case is important! I am always available to discuss its status or answer any questions you may have. If I am in court or with another client, I will always get back to you as quickly as possible.
3. Perseverance: I have been practicing personal injury law for over 25 years. I know the law. The goal is to maximize your settlement while minimizing the time it takes to achieve the result. I will persevere on your behalf.
4. Problem Solver: I will fight on your side to solve any of your problems. I will keep you informed about your case and discuss all possible solutions before settling your case. The quickest solution isn’t always the best solution. My experience will help you decide what solutions is best for you!
5. Proven Results: I work every case to maximize the results for my clients. I negotiate my clients’ medical expenses to the lowest number possible. Further, I do not take an attorney’s fee that exceeds what my clients will receive. In other words, my client always receives more than I do. No exceptions.
Our practice is limited to the representation of injured persons. We do not represent insurance companies. We seek justice for our clients and strive to obtain the most compensation possible for their injuries.
Our initial consultation is always free and confidential.
It is important that you recover as much of your health after being injured, and your energy should be devoted to this. Retaining an injury attorney can eliminate the time and frustration you experience dealing with the insurance companies. We understand insurance claims, and are experienced working with claims adjusters. We will fight on your behalf for a fair settlement. Expect to be treated with the respect and courtesy that you deserve.
Your first consultation is always FREE. During that meeting, we will discuss your problem in detail, and see what we can do to help. Our fees are on a contingency basis: You pay nothing unless we win your case. Once your case is settled, our fee is paid as a percentage of the amount of money you recover.
If you or someone you know has been wrongfully injured, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Mr.Saperstein is one of the best lawyers you could ever retain as your injury attorney, I mean he was honest, straightforward, and works hard for you whether it be big or small,how I know I’ve dealt with him twice as of today and he settled my claim for far more than my expectations and he explains everything word for word and I promise I wouldn’t hire and/or retain anyone over Mr. Saperstein he’s truly the man.
Cary is one of thee best injury lawyers in Chicago. He is very nice and tells you how it is upfront. He stay in contact and answers all questions you may have. He doesn’t win unless you win and he fights for you just like that.
The Saperstein Law Group, P.C. is located just off the I-94 (Edens Expressway) at 4801 W. Peterson Avenue in Chicago.
Call for directions: 773-286-9400.
We offer FREE PARKING and are accessible by bus or train.